Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Everyone is feeling better here. I felt like I was getting it this morning but thankfully I'm feeling better now. Yay!!!

Still no word on Kevan's next biopsy appointment.

The kids are eating lunch at the moment and as soon as I get Matthew down for a much needed nap, I can eat and we'll get started on school. I'm wanting to do a little bit more with History regarding the Pilgrims (not because it's Thanksgiving season but because that's where we are in our studies). Hopefully next week we can prepare a meal like they would have had. I know at least one of you reading this blog has some ideas (HINT HINT..lol). Any good websites that have fun activities? So far we've just read library books and put the Mayflower Compact in their own words (welll...with Mom's help).

Alrighty...well Matthew just walked up to me with jelly on his face and a bit of PBJ in his mouth, "Mommmmyy....nigh-nigh". Which translated means, "Mommy, night night". Which even further translates into, "Mommy, I am done with my lunch now and I am ready for my nap."

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

I am hosting a Thanksgiving Feast on November 10th where we will be eating food on the orginal menu. That ties in great with your unit. As soon as I'm feeling better, I will send you some things we have been doing through our Early Settlers unit.