Gracie's party was fun. We ended up moving it to our house because three of her friends couldn't come. That left two neighbor girls and her cousin (who was coming with Kevan's parents). So I decided that there wasn't any reason to pack everything up and go to where we were planning on having it.
Matthew was sick last night. :( He had been acting totally fine and around 10:15-10:30 we heard him crying. I went in there and he had thrown up. Poor baby. Then today Kevan is sick. :( I'm praying SO hard that it doesn't spread to anyone else!!!!!
There isn't much happening here that is exciting enough to blog about. We're not doing school today. The girls have Girl Scouts and our CoOp is cancelled for Friday so since we usually don't do school on Friday's, I switched that to today.
So we're just here...enjoying the cool and wet weather today and trying to get everyone feeling better! :)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment