Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm still here. I just had a very blah day and didn't feel like blogging.

Tonight we stopped by Lowe's and I picked out a new sink, garbage disposal, and kitchen faucet. Either tomorrow night or Saturday Kevan's dad will go with him to buy the counter tops since he has a truck. They are going to start tearing apart the kitchen tomorrow and will hopefully finish on Saturday. Then I think the next thing we'll do is the living room floor. We don't have enough money in our budget to do the tile right now (an unexpected trip "home" and two birthdays drained that budget of $200) so we're going to do it in stages. I'm praying for an extra $300-500 to come in really soon so that can get done too.

We did school today but I was a horrible teacher. Like I said, it was a very blah day for me and I just wasn't motivated. I had to get onto the girls some because while I was getting Matthew to sleep, they were playing around instead of working on school work. And they know the rule we have. This just hasn't been a very productive week school-wise.

No comments: