I'm here but just not in a good place to blog. Nothing exciting to blog about.
I'll be back eventually.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I go through phases with my blog Heather. For several days I do nothing then one day I will put a bunch of stuff on there. It is an all or nothing thing for me. I just blog when I can or when the urge hits me and let the guilt go. Blogging is fun but if you feel guilty it isn't much of a blessing. You are a busy person so if you don't blog for a while don't beat yourself up. I will keep checking back though. ;-) ~Kim B.
1 comment:
I go through phases with my blog Heather. For several days I do nothing then one day I will put a bunch of stuff on there. It is an all or nothing thing for me. I just blog when I can or when the urge hits me and let the guilt go. Blogging is fun but if you feel guilty it isn't much of a blessing. You are a busy person so if you don't blog for a while don't beat yourself up. I will keep checking back though. ;-)
~Kim B.
Post a Comment