I'm SO ready for the weekend!!!!
Today was a good day though. :) Saw the chiro. She used some wonderful oil to massage my back..I LOVE the way it smells. Gonna have to find out what it was.
Went to an interview at T.'s house which went really well. Very cute couple!! It will be her first homebirth but third birth.
Now we're at home and can relax until it's time to pick up K. from work. :) I'm loving this nice weather because my girls get their work done in lightening speed. LOL!! It's great motivation to get it done and have play time outside.
They worked on their Reading Rainbow stories some. The ideas are there, they just need to get to paper. :) I had them work in illustrations today. Next week they need to start story writing. I'm not sure how Abby will do. For her grade level they have to have at least 50 words.....she's never written a story before. So I'll really have to work on complete sentences and making her story have enough content. A good learning experience for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment