I'm doing better I think. At least for today. Hopefully this week won't be so hard.
I just don't want to write a lot about why I've been feeling "down". Just my luck someone I don't want reading it will stumble across it later. Anyway, things are better I think.
Trying to be more organized and diligent about school stuff. I must figure out something for Science. I hate it that I forgot what it was I had planned on using. Usually I bookmark sites but I didn't with that one. So I need to hunt for it or plan something else. I'm not sure if I want to go on with the next thing WTM suggests so it's in line with the History stuff or if I want to try doing some Biology again with all three girls. I'm just really confused about what to do since I don't feel organized about it.
Not sure what else to write about. Guess I'll come back later and hopefully have something exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather,
I totally understand about not wanting to post what you are down about. I'll just keep you in my prayers, k? I miss you! I miss our chats online. I still talk to you in my head all the time. I just can't sit down and write usually! And when I am here, you are not. Hopefully we can catch up soon.
I understand about the science stuff too. I forget what I want to use all the time.
Glad to see you blogging though!
Post a Comment