Friday, February 9, 2007

Finally Friday

I love Friday's!

It's a busy day today but knowing we have no where to go in the morning makes it all ok. I have a busy afternoon tomorrow but at least we have the morning to relax. :)

I haven't made much progress with our little renovations. We're waiting on tax money to come and then I think we'll get started with more. :) I've slowly been working on my bedroom (slowly because it's hard to clean in there when the kids are up). I need to tackle my desk and think about how to organize it so it works for me. We REALLY need to get a nice tall bookcase. Of course right now there is no room for it anywhere....but the books that need to go on it are piling up. Grrr. I think if I get the desk under control I can make room for some on there for the time being.

School is going well. Abby's doing really good in Math lately!! I need to get onto a better daily routine and STICK TO IT though. We get their bookwork done and usually that's just about it. There are other things we need to be doing and usually something comes up and it doesn't get done.

I have one book test done for my midwifery stuff. Working on the next book that I will eventually have a test over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for Kahri? What about me?
;-) By the way, I didn't see you last night at the meeting. Are you doing ok?
~Kim