Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Such a slacker

I've been busy with other stuff and forgot about my blog!!!

Let's see....highlights of the last week:
*Got groceries.

*Dh started on our taxes. Not getting as much back as he estimated and looks like we'll have to pay the state (Grrrr). But it's still good to get something back!!

*Went to Lowe's to price stuff for our home improvements.

*Went to church.

*Started a new childbirth class last night. :) It ended up being another private class. The couple is very nice. We are combining a couple classes so they won't be done right before their EDD.

*And one of the best ones of all....Kahri had her baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :)

Have my other class tonight. Tonight's topic is Stage Two labor.

Today's a weird day. The weather is all funky...gotta love Oklahoma. The girls are busy doing schoolwork now. I told them if they got it done this morning that they could have the afternoon to play (usually they have play time in the morning while I catch up on emails and do housework...or they help with stuff if there's anything to do). They LOVED that idea. ;)

That's about all for now. Totally boring I know. But it's all I got. LOL!!

No comments: