Sunday, February 11, 2007

Catching Up

For Kahri....LOL!!

Here is a quick update of my week before another one starts:

Monday - All I remember is teaching childbirth class that night.

Tuesday - Ditto above. LOL!!

Wednesday - All I remember is watching LOST with dh.

Thursday - I got my hair cut and went to the chiro for the very first time ever! My Tuesday night class...one of them is a chiro. So I went and have felt SO much better! I've always had trouble with my left hip/back. Apparently my SI was a bit posterior. It hasn't bothered me at all since then! :)

Friday - I had big plans for my afternoon....then Abby wasn't feeling good. :( The plan was to go to the Library, get the oil changed in the van, go get groceries, then pick up dh. All I got done was the oil change and picking up dh. Oh...and stopping for a baby shower gift.

Saturday - Big day! I took the girls to the library in the morning. In the afternoon I had a prenatal to attend at T.'s house. I was totally shocked because she had me do most of the stuff. I wasn't expecting her to have me do it (Thanks T. lol) so I was nervous! She tried talking me through taking R.'s bp but I was horrible. Thankfully she sent me home with her old stethoscope and bp cuff to practice....I think I'm getting better. Anyway, then I took her pulse and temp. T. started with the palpation then had me feel. I found the fundal height all on my own. T. measured it then palpated some more. Then had me do it again. On one side it was more firm than the other...which was where the baby's back/bottom were laying. After that T. had me find the heart tones. :) It was awesome. After that we went to a baby shower for one of our clients. That was fun too.

Today - Church this morning and groceries this afternoon. :)

This week coming up is going to be nuts. *sigh*

No comments: