That's the title only because that's what was going thru my head at the moment.
It's Monday. Again.
So far the day is going well. I just got done eating my breakfast, the girls are playing and Matthew has begun his day as Destructo Boy. He has successfully pulled books, PS2 games, and some VHS tapes off of the entertainment center. But....he's not screaming, climbing on stuff, or attacking the cat...so it's all good.
Now I must go clean the kitchen. The girls have ten more minutes to play then it's laundry folding time! Gracie will be done sometime around 2:30. LOL
Kahri ~ The planner I use for the older two is here (well, it's very much like that...I don't think theirs has a "Grade" space but everything else is exactly the same):
http://www.donnayoung.org/forms/planners/go/2006pdf/week.pdf
The planner I use for Gracie is here:
http://www.donnayoung.org/forms/planners/go/2006pdf/plan_list.pdf
Now that my son is climbing and walking ON the couch I think it's time I go for now and really start my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great, now you got the song in my head too....gee thanks, HEATHER!!!!
oompa, loompa, doompa dee do, I'm gonna bop you, when I see you....
okay, how do you set up Gracie's list?
Post a Comment