In the "List" box I write down any supplies we'll need. That way I can see at a glance what I need to have ready that week.
In the "Plan" box I write down any extra projects for the week. Stuff like, "Make and work on an "A" book".
Then at the bottom there is a space for each day of the week. I fill each day in like this:
Handwriting - page 2
Phonics - Lesson 2
Math - Lesson 2, page 3
Work on "A" book
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Busy afternoon!! The girls had fun at Girl Scouts. :) And I got most of my errands done. I just need to go to the P.O. tomorrow but it wasn't something that had to be done today. Plus, the girls will be thrilled if they have popcorn in the lobby and I will be thrilled with the peace that it brings to the van.
We had a really nice time at our friend's house tonight. :) My "crunchy-o-meter" has been recharged. LOL! It's always so refreshing to spend time with people who are like-minded!
I need to go and work on printing my cbe papers. The printers are happy (with the exception of my printer/scanner that needs color apparently but it will have to wait since that's not an important cartridge on that printer) now....finally. Yay for business expenses to deduct....if I make enough this year to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment