Monday, January 29, 2007

No exciting title today

I hate trying to think of titles. LOL

I decided to start on some house projects today. I patched up some parts of the walls where the plaster has been chipped off. Mostly just on the corners of a couple doorways. Looks better already. I need a little bit of sandpaper to finish it off before painting.

Then I opened the primer I bought a few weeks ago. *rolling my eyes* I accidentally bought oil-based primer. UGH. So now I need to exchange it.

I so desperately want new flooring!!!! We woke up to FOUR places on the carpet where the dog puked (I *think* it was puke) last night. Grrrrrrrrrr. Nasty. I got most of it up but it was orange. Yeah. Exactly.

Someone stole my $5000 Lowe's gift card. LOL!!!

School was good today. The girls were really focused and got stuff done without me saying, "...get to work.", "...stop talking and work.", "...you're wasting time." Abby starts on a new phonics book tomorrow. Same grade level, just a new book for units 4 and 5. :)

Childbirth class tomorrow night. :) Finally getting into the nitty-gritty of childbirth preparation. Then next week I start the Monday class. So I'll have two nights fo classes to teach. :) So exciting!!!

No comments: