Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just another day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"If had not near torn pants, orthopedic shoes, frantic disheveled hair, that is to say, if I did not tone down my beauty people would go mad. Married men would run amuck."

I've had a headache all day. It sucks. I think the three ibuprofen are finally helping. I sure hope so. It needs to go away before my class tonight.

Got the dining room walls primed. :) Easy project to do because I can work in there while the girls do school. lol I'm excited to get some color in there!!

I've been trying to set aside time at night to study. Last night I got about 45 minutes in. Not much but I got through one chapter in the Varney text and started another. I think I'm going to email for one of the tests soon. In each unit you have to read two books (aside from the required texts) then do a test on them. I'm about ready for one test and want to do it before I forget stuff. LOL

Just heard a story on the 4 o'clock news. "Supersonic Stork" One of the quickest births ever...four minutes. And *GASP* she didn't have time to get to the hospital.
Oh the horror.
Her water broke and three minutes later Baby was born. The Mom was like, "...having a baby on your kitchen floor just isn't something you plan on doing!"
It isn't????
The news anchor, drama queen that she always seems to be, says something like, "They had planned on going to the hospital where, you know, they have the things there to..well, help you with that."
Alrighty then.

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

ROFLPIMP!!!!!! DO NOT let Michael hear this story!!! Ban it from the airwaves. He WILL freak!!!

well this is good incentive to get my kitchen floor cleaned better. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love the news persons comments. How funny!
Kahri, you are right, you better get your kitchen floor sparkling clean, just in case. ;-)
~Kim