Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 12

There isn't much to post about today.

My dinner last night was very yummy! The baked apple was....blah.

A little more change noticeable today. I was able to wear a size 8 skirt that has been hiding in my closet for quite some time. It fastened just fine but was still a tiny bit snug around the hips. But the fact that it fastened was very exciting.

I'm getting a little bored with the food choices today so next week I need to be a bit more creative. I do plan on breaking from the diet on Tuesday evening. The Big Daddy and I are going out on a date. And I plan on eating. ;) We haven't been out in quite a while and I want to enjoy it instead of worrying about what I can have to stay right within the diet. I'll try to stick as close as I can but....... ;)

Starting Weight: 151.0
Weight After Loading: 152.8
Day 12 Weight: 143.6
Total Loss: 9.2

No comments: