
The kids and I went to pick blueberries this morning. We had SO much fun!!!! This farm has acres of blueberry plants which equals thousands and thousands of fruit!!!
I love that picture of my youngest! He found some ripe berries in the middle of the bush and went after them!!
So it's Day 11. Yesterday kind of sucked. Another normal for when a cycle is about to start is hunger!! Twice yesterday my stomach was growling in between when I eat. I took a half dose of HCG in the afternoon which helped some. But I. Was. Hungry!!!!! I did break from my diet and had a few iced animal cookies.
Today so far I'm doing alright hunger-wise. It's encouraging to know that a tiny little slip up isn't going to throw anything off. I'm looking forward to my meals today. I'm doing the spinach (picked fresh from my garden), steak, and coconut oil. :) For my evening snack I'm going to do a baked apple.
Today so far I'm doing alright hunger-wise. It's encouraging to know that a tiny little slip up isn't going to throw anything off. I'm looking forward to my meals today. I'm doing the spinach (picked fresh from my garden), steak, and coconut oil. :) For my evening snack I'm going to do a baked apple.
This morning some of the weight loss was obvious in the mirror. Yay!!!! And.......
Starting Weight; 151.0
Weight After Loading: 152.8
Day 11 Weight: 144.2
Total Loss: 8.6
Weight After Loading: 152.8
Day 11 Weight: 144.2
Total Loss: 8.6

No comments:
Post a Comment