Today is our last day of school!! I've had a couple kidlets for a day or two but today is the official last day. My oldest is the only one who needs to finish up with a science test. So we are on a break until August 1.
My task now is to clean out this year's school things. The kids' book shelves, the kids' assignment binders, my book shelves, Matthew's bench (we have a bench at the table where the seat is a lid...he keeps his school things in there), etc. Maybe next week. I need some time to "deschool". ;)
Now that I don't have a little one coming along behind Matthew, I have quite a bit of preschool things to get rid of. It will be weird cleaning that stuff out!!
So today is Day Four. Yesterday went pretty well except for a crazy craving for banana bread!! My brain was craving carbs for fuel!!! And probably some sugar as well. That resulted in a headache (which I read is normal) but a good night's sleep took care of that.
Here is what I ate yesterday (Day Three):
Breakfast: 1 apple
Snack: 1 cup cucumber with the peel
Lunch: 4oz canned (in water) chicken (I upped the oz just a bit to get enough calories in), 1 cup tomato, 1 cup organic lettuce, juice of one lemon & a piece of melba toast
Snack: Power Greens and a piece of melba toast
Dinner: 3.5oz boiled shrimp, 2 cups spinach, 1 orange, splash of ACV
Snack: 1 cup strawberries
First of all, those Power Greens are NASTY. They lie when they say it's chocolate flavored. Lie...lie...lie. I don't think I'll be able to do that as a snack very often.
My lunch yesterday was really tasty!! Dinner was...eh...I'd MUCH rather have my shrimp slathered in butter, garlic, and white wine!!! I'll have to experiment with the shrimp next time to give it some more flavor.
Today my meal plan is this:
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit (which was surprisingly very good without sugar dumped all over it)
Snack: 1/2 cup tomato
Lunch: 3.5oz canned chicken, 1 cup spinach, 1 cup strawberries, juice of one lemon
Snack: medium apple, 1 piece of melba toast
Dinner: 3.5 oz turkey burger (we don't eat ground beef so I'm substituting ground turkey), 1 cup celery, 1 cup strawberries
Snack: 1 piece of melba toast
So the results so far????
Starting weight: 151.0
Day 3 weight: 149.8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment