Aside from that boring waiting, it has been a VERY busy week! We had two births this week. And I had two catches where I was by myself! These babies did not want to wait for my midwifery partner to get there!! One was on Wednesday morning and the baby arrived about 30 minutes after I got there. It was just me and a birth kit, no equipment! Yes, I was scared! But completely at peace that everything would go just fine! The next was on Friday evening and the baby arrived about 14 minutes after I got to the birth center!! I had to stop by my partner's house for the equipment since she had to drop off her kids. Our client had four contractions after I got there and it was the fourth one that brought the baby!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
We are still in the waiting stage for our new house. The paperwork was submitted to the bank for the repairs. So now we just wait to see if they approve it all. The a/c and termite treatment are a sure thing (they'll have to do that regardless of who buys the house). We aren't sure if they will approve the flooring that needs to be put down. Hopefully Tuesday we will hear something and things will start moving along. Our closing date should be no later than June 11. I am SO ready. I am done with the living out of boxes part of it all. It's time to move and get settled!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes I want to get pregnant just so you can catch my baby. But wait....I would still be at a hospital. :-( That won't work.
Anyway, praying that you are closing on the 11th!!
Post a Comment