I seriously can not find the cat! It looks like it was a fun party, though! Love your blog!
I had to enlarge it to finally find it! Sneaky kitty!
Oh, how funny! Did you know she was there when you snapped the photo? LOL!
Jean ~ Oh yes, I knew he was there. That's one of his spots to sleep. And he's my baby (we've had him since he was a kitten newly weaned and we were newlyweds...12.5 years ago) so he gets to sleep there. LOL!
Cute - my DD enjoyed trying to find him (as did I)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I seriously can not find the cat! It looks like it was a fun party, though! Love your blog!
I had to enlarge it to finally find it! Sneaky kitty!
Oh, how funny! Did you know she was there when you snapped the photo? LOL!
Jean ~ Oh yes, I knew he was there. That's one of his spots to sleep. And he's my baby (we've had him since he was a kitten newly weaned and we were newlyweds...12.5 years ago) so he gets to sleep there. LOL!
Cute - my DD enjoyed trying to find him (as did I)!
Post a Comment