Sunday, September 20, 2009

This past week of school was a blur. Monday and Tuesday were unexpectedly busy. I had appointments planned but both days they ran longer than I expected. So both days we pretty much rushed to get school work done. I hate days like that. Wednesday morning we spent playing catch-up from things that didn't get done on Monday. I hope this week is a little calmer. However, with two babies due any day it may be another crazy week.

We've had some changes at the birth center this past week. The new name is Renaissance Maternity Center. :) We will just be doing maternity care but also have a massage therapist working out of the office as well.

In bigger news around here, the Big Daddy may have a job change in the coming weeks. It's about 98% official. We should find out tomorrow if it's a for sure thing. He was offered the job last weekend and thought it was for sure. The most exciting part of this job is that he will work from home! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

Oh how wonderful!! Definitely will be praying for favor. Let us know when you get the good news.