Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lookie over there.....I added another due date!! We got a new client today for September. :) They live in another state and are coming to Oklahoma for their prenatal care. I'm not sure yet if the birth will be at their house or at the midwife's house here.

Busy busy day! We had appointments starting at 10am and the last one was at 3:45 (the interview ran over a bit so we got behind..lol). Everybody's doing well. The baby I mentioned has gained five ounces in the last 48 hours so that's very good!! He's SOOO tiny! The lady we interviewed with last week came for her first prenatal visit with us. I got to draw her blood!!! And I actually got it on the first try...didn't make her scream (LOL) and didn't blow her vein.

Tomorrow should be a normal day at home. Yay!

No comments: