I'm still here. Once again, nothing too exciting going on.
Still waiting to hear back from the dr. about Kevan's biopsy. He gave them his cell phone number instead of his work number. His cell phone doesn't work down in his office so I'm not sure why he did that. *sigh* I'm getting really anxious about it all and just want to hear the results!
No more painting so far. I need Kevan to take off the baseboards in the living room and hallways first. I'm hoping that if he doesn't have to stay at work late on Friday, we can stop by Home Depot and buy the "hardwoods". I'm SOOOOO ready to get this all done! :)
I have an interview tonight for a couple looking to hire me as their doula. Should be fun. It's been a while since I've done an interview on my own. Usually most are with Tiffany for homebirth clients.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you get the new clients. I enjoy joining in on the baby countdown. LOL
and how is it going on the house renovations?
Post a Comment