Thursday, October 11, 2007

I have a new client. :) We chatted for a while and they hired me on the spot. Very very sweet couple!! I'm really excited to be working with them.

Kevan had a message from the nurse. They have the results and the Dr is looking at them and someone should be calling Kevan tomorrow. I HATE all this waiting. I keep thinking that if it were nothing the RN would have just said, "It was benign" and that because it's something more the Dr is looking over the results. Stupid I know. I'm a worrier. I'm working on not being a worrier. *sigh*

2 comments:

NeeCee said...

Yea, congratulations on the new clients!

I'm betting everything is fine with Kevan. My doctor did the same thing to me with my test results. The nurse called to say my test results were in and that the doctor would be calling me soon with the results. When I asked why she couldn't just tell me herself, her reply was, "That's against policy." Grrrr! This is probably the same thing, policy.

Peculiar Blogs said...

So what did you find out about Kevan's biopsy??

Congrats on the clients!

And how did Gracie's party go?