The only new detail I know is that the play will begin at 2:00pm on 9/1. There will be a short intermission and at 3:30pm a "talk-back" session. After that people will be free to visit the vendor's tables.
I'm getting really excited about doing this play. I have never been in a play before with a speaking role. One summer I played the Fiddler in a summer school production of Fiddler On The Roof. I had to dress like a guy. It was fun for the most part. So this will be the first time I have to act out something in front of people! I'm trying not to be nervous about it because the message of the play is so important and each part needs to be portrayed well!!!! My nerves and low confidence level must be pushed aside so that the audience gets what my character is experiencing.
School's going kind of slow right now. Partly my fault and partly because the girls have been enjoying playing with the neighbor girls. On Thursday we'll wrap a few things up that didn't get done last week. I'm hoping that next week we can get into a better routine again. I say that a lot don't I???? *blushing* I've also been all jumbled up about some of our lessons which means I procrastinate. The last two weeks I have forgotten to take the history "text" with me to pull a few books that we need. I have also been confused about what all I want them to do science-wise. We were going to do the little ABC book in there but I think it's just too much for me to keep up with right now. I need to get their science notebooks little more organized first.
Today I bought some new walking/running shoes. I haven't had anything decent enough to wear so I can walk for exercise. The only causal shoes I have are knock-off-Crocs and flip-flops. Comfy otherwise but not for walking. So now I basically have no excuse. LOL!! I have no idea when I'll do it...maybe in the evenings...I am NOT a morning person so getting up at 7am to walk isn't going to happen.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, you broken in those new shoes yet? :)
Having had 5 midwife-assisted homebirths, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for persuing your studies -- keep it up!
Lee (from the WTM board)
Post a Comment