Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm here...I'm here!!

I see some of you have stopped by....sorry it's so boring here.

I didn't realize it has been so long since I've posted!! Nothing exciting happened. As usual.

Yesterday was the most exciting. Tiffany and I went to a midwifery meeting in OKC. Our little group will be putting on a BOLD event and will perform Birth the Play on September 1st. I will be playing the part of Sandy. :) If you'd like to read more, you can go here:

And if you can come that would be fabulous too!!! :) It will be $8 in advance and $10 at the door. Or if you are reading and would like to be a sponsor or vendor, please let me know!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Congratulations on the part. I went and looked at the info for the play, it looks very interesting! I can't wait to hear more about it. :-)