Friday, June 1, 2007

Yay for Friday!!

Yesterday I did more henna. :) I henna'd the top of my other foot and my left palm. Not much on my hand, I was just practicing. Then the girls wanted something so they each got a small flower on their palm. I can't wait to practice on someone else!! Plus, I'm running out of my own skin to practice on.

Another prenatal tomorrow. As you can see from my list over there, she is due very soon! I'm SOOOO ready to go to another birth!!!! One of the girls on my list has had a complication come up and won't be able to have a homebirth. :( She's such a sweetheart and I was so looking forward to her homebirth. But her situation is a serious one and her safety, just like any Mama, is of most importance.

I am also very busy with childbirth classes. I have two private classes starting up this summer, one the end of the month and one the beginning of August. My next group class (if there is interest other than the one couple I know about already) won't start until the beginning of October.

I hear my little man is awake from his nap. And I don't have anything else particularly exciting to write about here.

No comments: