Finally Friday. :)
We had our usual day here. The girls finished a little project for Science. We went to the library. Then after we got home they finished school work.
I need to make a little sign for the front door. And cover up my doorbell! Just about every day the girl across the street comes over to ask if the girls can play. And just about every day I tell her, "No, we're doing school. They'll be out around 3 o'clock." Yet just about every day she comes, rings the doorbell during Matthew's nap time, and asks if the girls can play. So I think I'll make a cute little "School In Session" sign to put out.
That's about all the excitement around here.
Tomorrow I'm busy all day with prenatal visits. Hopefully they'll be postponed because of a birth!! ;) I'm so excited and SO ready to do another birth! And SOOOO excited to get to work with Tiffany at a birth!
Kahri ~ Just let me know and we'll set up a time! :)
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that sign would be cute! Are you ever out this way anymore? Or I will come to you! Let me know!
Post a Comment