For the first time in a while, my week is practically empty!! I'm not sure what to do with myself. LOL!! I just have class to teach tonight and then all my other evenings are free!! Saturday will be busy all by itself so that will make up for it.
We finished up groceries this morning. Had I not been so tired last night, I would have done it then. Matthew is at that lovely stage where, if you pick up something that he LOVES, you MUST open it right that very moment or screaming follows. It really bugs me when people walk around the store with open packages before they've paid for them, so I don't do that. So we listen to the screaming instead. He didn't scream as much today as he did the last time I had them all with me. So there's some improvement there.
Everyone (but Matthew) has been busy cleaning this morning. :) All that's left is to vacuum, which I'll do after he is down for his nap. One of these days I'll have time to REALLY clean and organize my house. It's a dream I have. Someday it will happen.....someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment