Cleaning's done.
School's done.
Childbirth class prep done.
Matthew's nap is done.
Which means I just have a few minutes to post. I don't have much of anything TO post really. It just seemed like a fun thing to do before my Mommy Break ended.
I have a picture to post later that Em took (doing it now means I have to unplug the printer, plug in the camera cord, and go thru the whole process of downloading a picture and I don't feel like doing all that). We were in the back looking at the baby birds. I was going to get a picture because they are becoming more brave, waiting for Mama right at the birdhouse enterance. But before we got out there, Mama came to feed them and they disappeared down into the birdhouse. Then Em wanted the camera to take a picture of the dog. Lucy was very excited that we were out there first of all and also interested in what Em had up to her face. From my angle it looked like the picture wouldn't come out very well. She took it and showed me in the display....WOW!!! That child takes amazing pictures!! I think she would have so much fun in a photography class!!!
Class tonight should be eventful. We have some review to do and a video to watch. Yeah, that always freaks people out. ;) I could sit and watch births all day long so it's fun to see people's reactions when they aren't used to seeing them. Meaning....MEN. Well, women can get squeamish too....especially when they realize that in just a few weeks, that's exactly what will be happening to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment