Have I ever mentioned how I hate thinking of blog titles??? lol
So far the week is going crazy but well. After our busy weekend I was looking forward to a relatively quiet week waiting on a baby to come. But it's turned out to be crazy. Oh well..one day at a time.
Are you sitting down? I am proud to announce that I have FINALLY decided on a History curriculum. LOL!!!!! I know..shocking isn't it?! Kahri was sweet enough to call me after she found her BiblioPlan to inform me that it's boring. LOL! So I quickly knocked that off my list of considerations. That left TruthQuest all alone on my list. We will start with their American History for Young Children and work through those books. When it's time for Ancients again, my youngers will be ready for History. My plan right now is to do one of these three things:
*Mystery of History with all four.
*Mystery of History with the youngers and TruthQuest with the olders.
We went for a walk today. :) I'd really like to start doing that at least every day. I've been trying to do better about my diet. I'm eating organic as much as possible, drinking tons of water (found a 74oz jug at WalMart the other day which is just about exactly the amount of water I need every day...the plastic it's made from is probably horrible for me but whatever), oatmeal with 2tsp coconut oil every morning for breakfast, Floradix every day, Nordic Naturals Women's Blend 2x/day, and not snacking as much. But haven't done much exercise other than some situps and squats. Whoop-dee-doo. So I'm hoping to drop about 10-15lbs by adding in the walking.
Well, I have two cookies left (LOL...so much for eating better huh?? But they're Thin Mints so it's ok) and then it's time to start school. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, what on earth is floradix? and what does the coconut oil do for ya?
Great job!!! I'm rooting for you. Too bad you don't live nearby. We are walking a mile a day now!
And let me know what you think of Truthquest. I'm always interested in owning every curriculum out there. ROFL! JK! But do let me know!
Post a Comment