Today is Abby's 7th birthday!!! :)
We had a fun party yesterday. Just about all her friends were able to come. Later this afternoon we're going to head out and pick up her new bike! I couldn't buy it and have them hold it longer than 24hrs, so I just got her a gift card. Then she can go pick out the one she wants. :)
Still waiting on a baby. Hopefully it will be sometime this week. Now that the party is over and things have settled down I'm relaxed enough to be ready for the birth!
Tonight I'll do school planning for the week. I'm excited to start our new Science book!! I got Em's new Spelling book and I think it scares her. LOL I need to decide on what to use for History and get that ordered!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abby!!
Post a Comment