Thanks for the comments about the new and improved blog. :)
So it's finally Friday. Again. Have you noticed how excited I get about Fridays? lol I just love the break from routine and having my hubby home.
No big plans this weekend. I was supposed to go to a midwifery meeting tomorrow but it was cancelled. :( Oh well. It will be nice to have a Saturday that I really have nothing to do. The next two Saturday's will be busy.
We made some progress with Science yesterday. Talked about cells some more. Today we'll do a couple activities. Maybe tomorrow we can make our edible cell. That way next week we can move on to the next lesson. I put some books on hold for History so hopefully we can get that started next week as well.
Just realized I never have taken a pic of the gift I got Tuesday.....must do that today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment