Yay! People are reading this blog! LOL!!!
I wanted to go to that field trip but with dropping K. off at work at 8am, that leaves 1.5hrs that I have to keep the kids busy until the field trip starts. So I dunno.
Anyway, to answer your question, EmergenC is pretty good! My favorite is the Orange. It tastes kind of like watered down orange juice. The Ruby Lemon was pretty good too...never had that one before today (they only have it in single packets right now). It really is great stuff! Each packet has 1,000mg Vit C plus loads of other vitamins and minerals! I know a lot of doulas who keep it in their doula bags for extra energy during births. I also recommend it to clients because it's great during labor. :) I also hate swallowing pills so it's a great way to get all those vitamins/minerals. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI to you Heather! :-)
Thanks for the info on Emergen-C. I am a big promoter for massive doses of vitamin C any way when sick. We use a buffered powder usually that we put in some juice. I didn't know that it could be used for an energy boost though. Good to know! I hate swallowing pills too! I am enjoying your blog! ~Kim
Post a Comment