Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Shazzzzam! I'm Back!!!


After taking a break from blogging because I #1 didn't have time and #2 had nothing exciting to blog about....I'm back!!!!  ALL of you who regularly read my blog were so very disappointed.  All two of you.

So what's been happening since I last blogged???


Big Daddy and I celebrated our 15th anniversary.  That bracelet was his gift to me.

I submitted my application to NARM the end of August.  It was accepted and not audited.  :)  The next step is to complete the skills assessment portion of the exam.  I do that on Monday afternoon.  A CPM who has gone through NARMs training to be a Qualified Evaluator (QE) administers the test (there is another option for applicants, a second sign-off of skills, but it's not an option for me since my skills were signed by a midwife who isn't a CPM but was accepted by NARM as my preceptor).  There are a couple here locally and I chose one of them to be my QE.  The skills testing department sends the QE certain skills that I am to perform and they are unknown to the QE and me until the test date.  I'm quite nervous about the skills assessment.  Having to do the skill, verbalize what I'm doing and why, while someone is watching and evaluating me is SO VERY NERVE WRACKING!!!!!!  Once that is behind me I can focus on preparing for the written exam in February.  I am nowhere near as nervous about the written test!



This sweet baby girl was born into my hands about a month ago.  Don't you just love those cheeks????



Still absolutely loving my Young Living oils!!!!  Last week my diffuser arrived.  LOVE it!!  So far I've tried just one item from my "want" list that I have in this post, the toothpaste.  I use that and the mouthwash.  Another oil I bought that isn't on the list is Geranium (remember, the price you see there is NOT the price you get when you are signed up as a distributor).  I wanted it after reading a testimony about a couple who used Geranium after he was injured while mowing the lawn.  His leg was severely cut and his wife put this oil around (NOT IN) the wound and the bleeding stopped.  The doctors at the ER asked what they did since the bleeding should not have stopped!  So I purchased this oil to have in my oil "medicine" cabinet.

I do still want to try the oils on my "want" list but I've had other oils to restock.  I'm hoping this next month to get Awaken.  



And it's finally Fall!!!  No more horrible, awful, disgusting heat!

No comments: