Monday, June 6, 2011

Week Three Begins

And thankfully it's beginning with some good numbers!!

Yesterday was discouraging because I had the lowest loss yet. I've read that a little stall in week two or three is normal. There are several reasons so it's hard to narrow it down as to why. But I stuck with it.

We redid my measurements yesterday. :) You can see the results below. It was very encouraging to see some change in inches!!! I've noticed the change in my waist but not hips. The shorts I bought last week, the size 10, are getting loose around my waist (where they fasten) already! BUT a pair of size 10's I have from Old Navy that is a low rise (fastens around the hips) is just a smidge too tight. So I knew there wouldn't be a change in those numbers. I haven't noticed a change in how my bra is fitting other than I have to use the tightest hook. That's not really anything new because after wearing a few times after washing, I'd have to use those hooks. My back is slimming down though so that is noticeable (and a VERY welcome change!!!!!).

Big Daddy and I are still planning on going out tomorrow night. I told him to pick where he wanted to go and I would just choose something from the menu as close to the diet as possible. Getting out and enjoying dinner alone together is more important to me than sticking 100% to the allowed foods. I plan on doing as best as I can but I'm going to enjoy our evening out. :)

So...here are my updated stats:

Starting Measurements:
Chest: 41.5"
Waist: 33.5"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: 23"
Arms: 12"

Measurements on Day 14:
Chest: 39.5"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 42.5"
Thighs: 23"
Arms: 12"

Starting Weight: 151.0
Weight After Loading: 152.8
Day 15 Weight: 142.0
Total Loss (from loading weight): 10.8

1 comment:

Maria D. @ DownrightDomesticity said...

Yay! That's awesome! Nothing like seeing the numbers to give your resolve a boost. :-) Your weight loss may be lagging right now, but it's important to see how far you've come already. Hang in there!