I've been getting really burned out on the foods and only having .4 or .2 losses every day. If there are restrictions then I had better be loosing, ya know?!?!?! I've given serious thought to just doing a 21 day cycle. I just have to keep reminding myself...when the scale doesn't move, the body is in inches.
The last couple days I've been feeling a little more hungry in between meals and in the evening before bed. Like HUNGRY!!! Again, if I'm only going to have .4 or .2 losses I do NOT want to feel like that. Today I'm trying adding in a 1/2 dose of HCG in the mid-afternoon to see if it helps any. I could try upping the calories but I already have a time getting 500 from the allowable foods and servings so I'm not sure how or what I would add in.
Another consideration is, I'm getting close to my goal weight. I'm now within ten pounds. So the loss could be slowing down a bit because of that.
Today or tomorrow I am going to do my measurements again. I tried on my own yesterday but it's easier when Big Daddy helps. However, I do think I've lost an inch in each arm and a bit in my thighs and hips. I'm curious to get an accurate chest measurement because I can tell my back is smoothing out (GOODBYE BACK FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and my bust is a smidge smaller. Remember....keepin' it real. ;)
Starting Weight: 151.0
Weight After Loading: 152.8
Day 20 Weight: 140.2
Total Loss (from loading): 12.6
No comments:
Post a Comment