Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Party - Day 2

If you've come back to visit, YAY!!!! And thank you!

If today is your first day checking out the party participants, Welcome!!!!

I had so much fun today visiting everyone! I found a few new ones to follow and saw some beautiful blogs.

I've been sitting here trying to think of things to blog about today. My brain is done for today. So for the remaining days I'll ask you, my dear visitors and regular readers, what topics would you like to see blogged about??

For now, I'll share some miscellaneous pictures as a peek into my life



This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband and I. Actually, it's one of the very few pictures of my husband and I. So I guess that makes it sorta special. This was taken on our 10th anniversary.


One of my favorite pictures of our third daughter.


Once upon a time, when I had the time, I made Mother's Bracelets. I really miss making them! This particular one is one of my favorites.

I LOVE this picture from my third daughter's birth. My first glimpse of her. That is my midwife. I had the honor of being her apprentice. Now I have the honor of working with her.


This was a school day this Fall. As you can see, Little Miss enjoyed the day just as much as the kids did!


I took this when we visited Woolaroc. I'm not really sure why they chose to display the bear skin as flying through the air along with the plane. But hey, it made an awesome picture.


And this? Why a tomato having a breech birth of course.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I had a Mother's bracelet but it broke. I should get it fixed next time I can.
The picture of you and your husband is great and the birth one shows a precious moment.

Amy @ Missional Mama

dulce de leche said...

Love the pics! The tomato one is priceless LOL.