1. It is Winter. What did you expect the weather to be like?
2. This isn't the first ice and snow storm we have ever had. We survived before. We will survive again.
3. You WILL be able leave your house at some point. You will not be confined to your home until April. I promise. No really, I do. So please stop shopping like you will never see the grocery store again.
4. And when you are able to leave your house again, don't drive like an idiot. Slow down and use the brain that the Good Lord gave you.
5. Enjoy being snowed in. Especially those of you who are either childless and/or wanting another baby. It's times like these that help keep me in business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There isn't room here for all the LOLOL's I want to write! Every point is hilarious.
Post a Comment