
Painting and constructing.

Very happy to (finally) have something he could help with.

Painting the desert floor.

Still painting.....

Cutting fabric for the tabernacle cover and painting the "columns".

It's starting to come together!!! The veil dividing the Holy Place from the Holy of Holies.

The Holy Place. If you look closely you can see the incense on our Altar of Incense.

Our (most awesome) Ark of the Covenant.

Another view of the Ark. Nice 10 Commandment tablets huh? And didn't Gracie do a great job on the cherubim??
And now.....TA-DAAAHHH!!!!

Finished off with a gate and fence. We decided not to put a curtain closing off the tabernacle because we wanted to be able to show off the inside (and take pictures) .

In this view you can see the finished courtyard, complete with Brazen Altar and Laver.

Taking a peek through the Holy Place and into the Holy of Holies.

The tabernacle construction workers. :)

6 comments:
That is super cool! Looks like you have a few crafters in the making! :-D
Love it! It looks great and you can see all the work they put into it!
Awesome!! The kiddos did an amazing job.
Truly amazing! what a great project!
An impressive project! I love the details, too.
I came to check out the Wordless Wed. pic, but when I saw this post, I had to check it out because we have been wanting to do something like this. I love it! It came out so pretty! You all did an amazing job!
Post a Comment