Tuesday, August 17, 2010


We are 99.9% certain that at some point this past weekend our sweet 13 year old Tigger kitty passed away. He has been ill for a while now and in the last three weeks has gotten worse. He was mostly skin & bones and wasn't eating well (if at all). Friday evening was the last time Kev saw him on our porch. Tigger was around Saturday morning but hadn't eaten since Friday morning and Kev said he seemed more lethargic. And we haven't seen him since.

I wish I had more pictures on my computer to share. The above picture is from this past winter. We were snowed in and I was sitting watching a movie while crocheting. He sat on my lap for a couple hours, nice and warm under my crochet project. :)

1 comment:

NeeCee said...

Heather, I am so sorry for your loss.