



The laundry area is not quite finished. My father-in-law build me a pedestal for my washer/dryer. I will be covering it eventually with some super-cute Mary Engelbreit fabric. I would also like to put up a curtain so I can close that area off.

This next comparison isn't a great before/after but it's all I have. The orange covered the 95% of the dining room walls. Not sure what they were thinking.

Here is a close-up of the pictures I have hung in the dining room. They were Goodwill finds at a whopping $5 each. I plan on re-framing them hopefully soon. One of these days I will have a third piece to hang with these two. I am working on a cross-stitch Mary Engelbreit tea pot.


And finally, a portion of the living room. There is another window in this room and it has the same curtains (again...Goodwill finds...JC Penney curtains for $2.99/panel).

Someday I'll snap pics of the entire living room but for now I just have this one to post. We hung a print of Kev's favorite painting on one of the short walls in the living room (surprise surprise..I got it at Goodwill..lol). I still have a couple things to hang and the rest of the living room is a bit cluttered (tools, futon cover that needs to be put on....) so I didn't get any other pictures.
Much...MUCH better!

2 comments:
Love your cross wall! I am working on making one too. I love your after pictures...it is looking great!
It looks lovely!
Post a Comment