The guys got busy unloading the truck. The goal was to get to the mattresses and bags with bedding. Kev was able to get two beds put together and the rest of us just slept on the mattress on the floor.
Since then we've just been unpacking and getting settled. Our second night here I got all of the kitchen boxes unpacked and all of my dishes put away. I have NO idea how everything fit into my tiny kitchen in our old house!!! I really really don't.
I also have no idea how we all (people, pets, and all of our stuff) fit into that house! On Thursday I had to go back over to the old house to clean a bit and gather up a few more things. I stepped into the dining room and it seemed SO VERY small!!! Then I walked back to the bedrooms. SO small.
I am so very thankful for this new house. So thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment