Friday, June 4, 2010

A quick house update....

We found out the bank will only pay for $2000 in repairs. That just covers the new a/c unit. Now we are in limbo again with the flooring. For the last two days we have been waiting to hear if we get an approval for us to do the flooring prior to closing (so the appraiser can come back out and let our lender know that all the repairs have been done). Everyone seems optimistic about it. I'll believe it when we actually have it in writing. The goal is to close on the 11th or 14th. So the clock is ticking.

It's all getting really annoying to me. I'm tired of having to wait on other people. I'm tired of living out of boxes. I'm tired of not knowing what's going on exactly. I'm just tired of it all.

No comments: