Friday, April 30, 2010

Wow. A lot has happened since Tuesday.

We had two potential buyers come through Tuesday evening. Then another on Wednesday. Without all the boring details, the second couple who came through Tuesday evening put an offer on our house! We had to counter a couple of times but they agreed to our second counter-offer.

After we signed the papers for that deal we signed an offer for the house we would like.




The hope was that our offer would be accepted and we would hear about it today in time for the tax credit deal. It's almost 9pm now and we haven't heard anything. So I think we're out of the running for that. Which stinks.

So now we're just waiting to see if they will accept and if so, if the underwriters will approve our financing.

Then if that goes through we pray for the down payment money to come together.

If they don't accept or if the financing isn't approved, I guess we'll be looking for a rental.

Oh....

And Mzyelle ~ Of course I will be at your birth!!! :) She and I are still working together. I'm just assisting her, not taking on clients as the primary midwife. :)

1 comment:

Kahri said...

Praying that all goes well! So excited for you guys!