Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the waiting continues. :) We had two ladies due at the end of January and three due this month. One of the January clients has had her baby. One down...four to go!!

Our new (and still nameless) kitty is doing well. She very rarely "meows". Even if she's hungry and her bowl is empty she'll just follow you to the bathroom (where we keep her food so it's separate from Tigger's) and stare at you. Hopefully one of these days we'll get around to naming her. We have been tossing around a few ideas but no one can agree.

I guess school is going well. I just always feel like we don't get everything done that I want to get done. The older two are doing really well with their Reading and English!! I bumped both of them up a level (well, Abby actually went up two) in Reading. They are doing MUCH better! It's been challenging for Abby but I'm glad. ;)

No comments: