Last week was simply crazy and disorganized. Our trip to pick up the piano (I'll share pictures later...perhaps a Wordless Wednesday this week) didn't quite go as planned. What was to be a day trip turned into an overnight trip. An issue with wiring for the trailer tail-lights and dishonest employees turned out to be an opportunity for the kids to hang with Grandma and for Kev and I to have some (much needed) uninterrupted time alone. We ended up getting back Monday evening which meant my routine was all jacked up.
I didn't get school planning done on Sunday. I had to get groceries on Monday night after we got home. Tuesday was full of prenatal appointments. At that point I just decided it was pointless to plan school for the rest of the week. I know. Lazy. We did do our usual things together in the morning though so we didn't get behind there.
Even though I had no motivation and the kids got another (albeit small) break from school, that was also needed. The next few weeks are insanely crazy for Kev and I. My childbirth class is tonight, tomorrow is appointment day (including a home visit in the evening), and then Wednesday through Sunday Kev is working away from home each day. Throw in there two ladies that are due Saturday and Sunday with two more due the beginning of February. Fun times. I am so very thankful for the work God has provided for my husband and myself! I'm just praying the level of insanity stays very low. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment