I thought we would have a little competition going but I don't think that's going to happen.
But I am doing the Couch to 5K again. I'll complete Week 1 tomorrow. My run today wasn't the best. My foot got sore almost half-way through. Then I did something to mess up the music on my iPod. Apparently the Ct5K app has a feature where you can import music on the iPod into the app. I thought I had added several songs but not all of them did. So after a while (when I still had about 20 minutes to complete) it started repeating the songs. BORING. And if I tried to play music separately, when I went back to open the Ct5K app the music I chose would shut down and the music in the app took over. At least I finished Week 1 Day 2. Hopefully I can get it figured out before I run tomorrow.
Busy waiting on babies to arrive. :) As you can see, we have three girls due in the next five days. One of them is probably going to hold out until the first week of December though. Just a feeling we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment