In the past we've done advent calendars. The most fun are the ones with a treat inside! But...with four children that just doesn't fly in this house! I've wanted something that was easy to reuse each year and that could involve everyone.
Then yesterday (I know, I know....nothing like the last minute!) I came across these little advent envelopes!!!
It was the perfect idea for us! If you didn't read that website to see how it works (I know you're out there..), each envelope has a family activity to be done at some point during that day. I used some of the ideas from that blog and The Idea Room (she uses the same idea but in one of those little advent calendar house things). Then I came up with some of my own. Things we will be doing include:

1 comment:
Oh I love those! I am definitly putting this in my "next year" folder. :-)
Post a Comment