We only do a 4-day week for the subjects we do together. Starting next week they will have individual lessons to do on Friday. Since I usually have to work on Fridays I try to keep it a light day of things they can complete without my help.
This week we:
- learned about China. Tonight's dinner was Chicken Lo Mein (as close to a Chinese meal as I managed to come..lol) and yesterday we made red chinese paper lanterns.
- learned about ancient art. Explored some cave paintings in a couple books and online.
- explored a little bit about the book of Matthew.
- talked briefly about the Reconstruction era.
I have a bit of readjusting to do with some of their individual work. Em needs to jump up a couple of units in Math. The one we started with is WAY too easy!!
Next week should be a normal week for us, uninterrupted by a birth. ;) It will be good to see how things flow with my schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment