I really don't know why I have this blog....I never have time or anything exciting to write about. LOL!
So my Couch to 5 K is on hold. When my a/c is already running almost non-stop at 6:00 am and it's already in the mid-80's then, I am NOT getting out to run. No way. No how. And since I don't have a treadmill or a membership to a gym, it's really not going to happen. I'm going to try to start it again in the Fall.
School is slowing down for us. We're just working on finishing up history, chemistry, presidents and geography. I was going to have them do other bookwork until we stopped in July but decided against it. We're switching some curriculum and I need to buy those books.
That's about it. See...nothing exciting at all. ;p
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know, my gym does free 7 day passes, and there's one that would be convenient for both of us. We could work out together for a week. LOL
Post a Comment