Did a little redecorating around here. We'll see if it stays. I'm not so sure I like it.
We've had a great relaxing weekend so far. Our garage sale did ok considering it is a holiday weekend. Friday we were really busy and I sold a bunch of the toys. But we closed down around lunchtime because people just stopped coming. Saturday was a bit slower but we did make some sales. One I was praying for was a box of comic books and it sold on Saturday morning!!! We ended up making around $115! When we have the rest of the money available we will be putting that towards a bunk bed for Em and Matthew. :)
I really enjoy having Kevan home. He has been working four-day weeks since school was over. Fridays are a clinic day for me so I am usually gone most of the day but this week I was home due to the garage sale. I know a lot of ladies who really dislike having their husbands around during the day but I really do enjoy spending time with him and being home together as a family. It would be wonderful if he had a work-from-home job (that paid more than enough for our monthly needs!!!!!!) so he could be around more. Still praying about that one. ;)
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love having my husband home with me. I just wish we could figure out how to do that AND pay the bills.
Post a Comment